- providing volunteers to help care for shelter rabbits
- providing educational materials for rabbit adopters
- taking in shelter rabbits when we have space in our foster program
- providing training to shelter staff on rabbit care and adoptions
- helping to publicize shelter rabbits.
New Mexico House Rabbit Society also assists the public by providing information on proper house rabbit care, diet and housing; teaching bunny care classes; giving recommendations for local rabbit-savvy veterinarians; and providing boarding and grooming services to our members’ rabbits.